BREAD - I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO SAY GOODBYE LYRICS
Artist: Bread Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
still i can't pretend
that my heart is torn just knowing that i'm losing my bestfriend
if it's easier said and done
then someone tell me why
though i try,
i can't find the words to say goodbye
i could tell her that i'm sorry
hope she'll understand
she will have to do with someone else
all that we have planned
i'd rather her hear the truth
than hurt her with a lie
so i tried,
but i can't find the words to say goodbye
now i know
i have to go
there's no other way
but goodbye is not what i can bring myself to say...
if i told her "see you later"
then i might be wrong
'cause this voice inside is driving me
to find where i belong
i know i must leave her now but everytime i try,
don't know why,
ibut i can't find the words to say goodbye...
don't know why,
i can't find the words to say goodbye....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bread I Can't Find The Words To Say Goodbye Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) - I'll Be Missing You Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - In The Arms Of An Angel Lyrics
- John Lennon - Working Class Hero Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Damn You Lyrics
- Outkast - Hey Ya Lyrics
- Pantera - Walk Lyrics
- Childrens Songs - The Wheels On The Bus Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Without You Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics