BROKEN SOCIETY - CONCEIT LYRICS
Artist: Broken Society Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
A nation where corporate influence will never be without,
Still the best in the world you say it makes me wanna shout!
Why should we be complacent with all the shit we've got,
We could do so much better but you just sit and rot
Why do we become the sheep, just a number not a name,
Settle for what we're born into just a pawn in their fucking game!
Where's the freedom?
Where's the justice?
Where's the equality?
Your flag doesn't mean shit to me!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Broken Society Conceit Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Nelly - Ride With Me Lyrics
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Estranged Lyrics
- Enya - May It Be Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - My All Lyrics
- Pink - Just Like A Pill Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Something Stupid Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Dream A Little Dream Of Me Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - The Remedy Lyrics