BROOKE FRASER - C.S. LEWIS SONG LYRICS
Artist: Brooke Fraser Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I can only conclude that I was not made for here
If the flesh that I fight is at best only light and momentary,
Then of course I'll feel nude when to where I'm destined I'm compared
Speak to me in the light of the dawn
Mercy comes with the morning
I will sigh and with all creation groan as I wait for hope to come for me
Am I lost or just found? on the straight or on the roundabout of the wrong way?
Is this a soul that stirs in me, is it breaking free, wanting to come alive?
Cos my comfort would prefer for me to be numb
An avoid the impending birth of who I was born to become
For we, we are not long here
Our time is but a breath, so we better breathe it
And I, I was made to live, I was made to love, I was made to know you
Hope is coming for me
Hope, he's coming
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Brooke Fraser C.s. Lewis Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Nelly - Ride With Me Lyrics
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Estranged Lyrics
- Enya - May It Be Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - My All Lyrics
- Pink - Just Like A Pill Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Something Stupid Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Dream A Little Dream Of Me Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - The Remedy Lyrics