BROTHER CANE - COME ALIVE AGAIN LYRICS
Writer(s):Frederiksen, Marti H / Johnson, Damon
Artist: Brother Cane Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
And cover my eyes.
Now, I won't pretend, that I feel nothing.
I reach for another rhyme, I had my reasons
To keep it inside.
And gone, are all the sounds, I hear now answers,
For laying you down.
When the tide is high.
Will it bring back what is mine?
It doesn't matter if you bend on me.
It doesn't matter if you just can't breathe, come alive again.
Hey, would it matter if you do or die?
It's a pin sticking in your eye, come alive again.
Don't speak again, the words I'm hearin'
Never make sense.
And we all wear thin, do you sink or swim?
Your soul is caving in.
No more making time or faking everything around; I'm breaking.
You ain't giving, now I'm taking.
Full moon, burning on my skin.
In time, everyone pretends;
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Brother Cane Come Alive Again Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Nelly - Ride With Me Lyrics
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Estranged Lyrics
- Enya - May It Be Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - My All Lyrics
- Pink - Just Like A Pill Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Something Stupid Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Dream A Little Dream Of Me Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - The Remedy Lyrics