BRUCE COCKBURN - PEGGYS KITCHEN WALL LYRICS
Writer(s): BRUCE COCKBURN
Artist: Bruce Cockburn Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Police arrive -- muddy up the floor Dig out half the plaster -- it's a .38 for sure Kick the neighbour's door in Saying better tell it all Who put that bullet hole in Peggy's kitchen wall?
Blaster on the back porch shaking up the lane They're drinking gin and joking -- laughter falling down like rain Everybody wears a halo Never saw nothing at all So who put that bullet hole in Peggy's kitchen wall
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bruce Cockburn Peggys Kitchen Wall Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Take Me To Your Heart Lyrics
- Elton John - Rocket Man Lyrics
- Celeste Buckingham - Run Run Run Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Follow Me Lyrics
- Sting - Shape Of My Heart Lyrics
- Radiohead - Creep Lyrics
- Beyonce - Crazy In Love Lyrics
- Abba - The Winner Takes It All Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Stay Together For The Kids Lyrics