BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - LADY AND THE DOCTOR LYRICS
Artist: Bruce Springsteen Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
The doctor gives a strange love, but the lady she don't knock it
She's glad to get a piece of anything
Because the lady needs the medicine ????????????
Doctor needs the lady to see
The doctor keeps the lady in a page in a book
on the history of communicable diseases
The lady's been to school, she lets the doctor play it cool.
He writes the script, she follows his lead.
'Cause the doctor writes love story so fine
The lady's learned to read between the lines
The doctor, he takes housecalls where he visits the animals
in their stalls, shoots them full of juice and then goes home.
The lady hits the supermarket where she rides the aisles in a shopping cart
'till she feels she's played enough of the part to set by ooh,
The lady feels its enough to just be good.
But the doctor has his need to be understood.
The doctor feels he's so abused and the lady feels she's so unused
and demands the doctor tends her daily parts.
Ooh, but the doctor just can't do it because so long ago the lady
blew it, they're too old now to make another start.
The lady feels the doctor's made of stone.
The doctor' heart, it just ain't fond of ?home?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Bruce Springsteen Lady And The Doctor Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Take Me To Your Heart Lyrics
- Elton John - Rocket Man Lyrics
- Celeste Buckingham - Run Run Run Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Follow Me Lyrics
- Sting - Shape Of My Heart Lyrics
- Radiohead - Creep Lyrics
- Beyonce - Crazy In Love Lyrics
- Abba - The Winner Takes It All Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Stay Together For The Kids Lyrics