BRUTAL TRUTH - ANTI - HOMOPHOBE LYRICS
Artist: Brutal Truth Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Break your ancient chains.
And part with the ways of the past.
You don't have the right.
To force you own opinion.
You don't understand.
So you have to lash out.
Anti - homophobe.
We believe in freedom.
Whatever turns you on.
Life is short and full of woe.
So you have yourself a blast.
I may not be gay.
But I don't care if you are.
Live your life in peace.
And fuck them if they laugh.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Brutal Truth Anti - Homophobe Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - The Remedy Lyrics
- Celeste Buckingham - Run Run Run Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Take Me To Your Heart Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Follow Me Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Stay Together For The Kids Lyrics
- Radiohead - Creep Lyrics
- Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide Lyrics