BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - OVERTURE GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS LYRICS
Artist: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Every single night the same arrangement,
I go out and fight the fight
Still I always feel the strangest strangement,
Nothing here is real, nothing here is right
I've been making shows of trading blows,
Just hoping no one knows that I've been going through the motions,
Walking through the part
Nothing seems to penetrate my heart
I was always brave and kind of righteous,
Now I find I'm waviering
You crawl out of your grave,
You find this fight just doesn't mean a thing
She ain't got that swing
Thanks for noticing
(Two Vampires and a Demon)
She does pretty well with fiends from hell,
But lately we can tell that she's just going through the motions,
Faking it somehow
She's not even half the girl she... ow
Will I stay this way forever?
Sleepwalk through my life's endevor...
(Handsome guy she saved)
How can I repay?
Whatever, I don't wanna be...
Going through the motions,
Loosing all my drive
I can't even see if this is really me
And I just wanna be... alive
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Buffy The Vampire Slayer Overture going Through The Motions Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Songbird Lyrics
- The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Stuck On You Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide Lyrics
- Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics
- Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning Lyrics
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom Lyrics