BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - THE PARKING TICKET LYRICS
Artist: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
I've been having a bad, bad day.
Come on won't you put that pad away.
I'm asking you please no,
It isn't right, it isn't fair.
There was no parking anywhere.
I think that hydrant wasn't there!
Why can't you let it go?
I think I've paid more than my share.
I'm just a poor girl, don't you care?
Hey I'm not wearing underwear!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Parking Ticket Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Songbird Lyrics
- The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Stuck On You Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide Lyrics
- Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics
- Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning Lyrics
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom Lyrics