BURDEN OF A DAY - ANATOMY OF A SCENE LYRICS
Artist: Burden Of A Day Lyrics
Popularity: 3 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
As the they stand in ruins of cities the children play in ashes knee deep in our neglect our bags in overhead compartments so secure we walk with the world underneath our feet inside these cocoons made of band-aids and foam to stop the noises from bleeding in we like our music loud and different to alienate the masses run into the nightmare of self absorption we are what it takes to survive into the night we fall as pilots in paper planes we race against this coming rain out running this chance to prove that we are alive and we're here to stay we let this go our only chance to say our lives meant something more the air our fists are beating inside our hearts are bleeding we race to the end tonight we're dancing on the edge of reason pushing envelopes as if the postman could be tried for treason our canopy's covered in graffiti with no parachute we'll crash and burn baby burn without your calming fire we'll burn brilliantly without a cause...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Burden Of A Day Anatomy Of A Scene Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Songbird Lyrics
- The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Stuck On You Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide Lyrics
- Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics
- Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning Lyrics
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom Lyrics