BURTON TIM - SALLY'S SONG LYRICS
Artist: Burton Tim Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend
And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be
What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last
And will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Burton Tim Sally's Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Songbird Lyrics
- The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Stuck On You Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Slide Lyrics
- Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics
- Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning Lyrics
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom Lyrics