CADACROSS - LEARN THE DARK LYRICS
Artist: Cadacross Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
May it rise with strength to burn
away these synthetic sins of mine
away those days by gone...
For my demons never rest down here
where morbid dreams form reality
I don't know who you are nor where you come from
I only know of who I am and when my shape is shifting
For I have learned the Dark
and His neverending quest
Down here I never rest
Down here in my gloomy depths
Where morbid dreams form my reality
"they" would never let me slip away...
Spirit keep what my flesh cannot
I still bleed red
No memories, no breath
torn apart I will drift till death
All these faceless creations
they seem to grope along the way
Leper guides for us to lead astray
to be lost and how to find the Way
Days of torture & redeeming pain
lies ahead, will I stand or am I to fall?
Everything here forced to sustain
for my demons never rest down here
With nails I masturbate my deepest wounds
and ages most profound came to me...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cadacross Learn The Dark Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment Lyrics
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky Lyrics
- The Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of Me Lyrics
- Sean Paul - Get Busy Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- Abba - Money Money Money Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Emotions Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Black Lyrics
- Skid Row - I Remember You Lyrics