CADAVERIA - BLOOD AND CONFUSION LYRICS
Artist: Cadaveria Lyrics
Popularity: 40 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Thoughts silently transmit our inner essence
The eternal silence leads to oblivion.
I am contradiction, the boundary, inside and outside
I am difficulty, immoderation, mannerism, simplicity,
rigor, baroque, minimalism
I'm like this music that twists around itself,
that gets torn and recomposes.
I'm the result of a test, the survivor of a living
Rottenly imbued of my life, counterpoint to the petrification of pain
Heap of rocks, skeleton of soul, voice suspended in a dream
Longing for entering the mystery of visible
For tasting the sweet horror vacui.
I listen to the silence
I feed myself with fear, rage, anguish and unspoken sensations
Surprised and spellbound by the grotesque and eclectic revelation of things.
I perceive something tragic here
And my mind is blood and confusion.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cadaveria Blood And Confusion Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- The Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of Me Lyrics
- Beyonce - Crazy In Love Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Emotions Lyrics
- Sean Paul - Get Busy Lyrics
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- Skid Row - I Remember You Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Black Lyrics
- Abba - Money Money Money Lyrics