CAGE 9 - CARRIED AWAY LYRICS
Artist: Cage 9 Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Feel my intentions running far and wide.
Need the resurrection of the child inside.
Need to feel the joy, the love the pain
and the agony.
If not just for a little while.
Do what's right for me.
Beckon the call of the greatness of it all.
Floating along not one care at all.
The winds of intention,
persuading my reflection.
Just then a wave crashed down
and brings me to my knees.
So hear I am...
Carried away on wings of fire.
Carried away by my design.
Carried away 'cause I'm going higher.
Carried away, far and away,
Breathe some life into what I am.
Show me the way but don't hold my hand.
Be a man, be a man.
Be a man, I'll be a man.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cage 9 Carried Away Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Shankar Mahadevan - Koi Jo Mila ..breathless Lyrics
- Faydee - Laugh Till You Cry Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero Lyrics
- Aerosmith - What It Takes Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - She's The One Lyrics
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
- Rudimental - Free Lyrics
- Pink - Family Portrait Lyrics