CAGE - ANTIMATTER LYRICS
Artist: Cage Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
intentions know you suffocate my mind. There's nothing to fear
there's no need to hide cause the pain that I feel keeps on growing
inside and I'm tired of you wasting my time I'm wasting my life with
you sick of the sight of you. No feeling no laughter. You wear me
down with antimatter. And from you I'll carry this scar. It makes me
sick that you're the martyr that you are. You let me down time and
time again. You're wasting my time. Within you my faith is hard to
sustain. You're living a lie I've got to get far away from your constrict
vice. Mistakes that I made with you will never happen twice I'm closing
you out I'm shutting you down. It's painfully clear I don't want you
around and I'm tired of you wasting my time. I'm wasting my life with
you sick of the sight of you
[Pre-chorus - Chorus]
Now you're face to face with your mortality victimized inside by mortality.
Face to face embrace your own mortality.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cage Antimatter Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Shankar Mahadevan - Koi Jo Mila ..breathless Lyrics
- Faydee - Laugh Till You Cry Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero Lyrics
- Aerosmith - What It Takes Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - She's The One Lyrics
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
- Rudimental - Free Lyrics
- Pink - Family Portrait Lyrics