CALIBAN - ERASE THE ENEMY LYRICS
Artist: Caliban Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Cruelty comes down the land and there only losers.
Fight up until the end.
Death becomes daily and the humanity boggy.
Blood flow through the streets.
Mandkind means sickness!
By the order of the devil they march and destroy [x2]
and the mind remains on the route.
Destroy, kill, erase the enemy!!! [x4]
Give up your mind and be mechanism.
Who disobeys is hostile and enemies have got to die.
Human being or mechanism.
You've got the choice...human being.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Caliban Erase The Enemy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Disaster Lyrics
- Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom Lyrics
- Shankar Mahadevan - Koi Jo Mila ..breathless Lyrics
- Faydee - Laugh Till You Cry Lyrics
- Pink - Family Portrait Lyrics
- Aerosmith - What It Takes Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Sometimes Lyrics
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - She's The One Lyrics