CALIBRETTO 13 - FATHER LYRICS
Artist: Calibretto 13 Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Nothing seems quite right, I think I lost my fight
Do you think I'll live to see another day?
You know I hate the job that I've been working at
But life just seems to go like that
Out here on my own, well, I feel so alone
Father, won't you let me come home?
Could you help me, father, could you help me out?
Could you show me what to do or what to say?
If you can't I understand, cos I know you're just a man
You're my father, so that's OK
I still don't know what I want to be
The world around me seems so crazy
Criminals in power, the streets no longer safe
What kind of man would I want to be?
There's a girl I love and you know I want to marry
She's everything I hoped she would be
So poppa if you would, give some tips to help me out
So I'll know how to raise a family
Now I know you're not the wisest man to ever walk the earth
But I know Someone who just might be
So I'll stop stressing you with all the questions that I have
I'll go to the One who gave you me
If I keep to Your Word and I pray everyday
You promise to show me Your Way
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Calibretto 13 Father Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Shankar Mahadevan - Koi Jo Mila ..breathless Lyrics
- Faydee - Laugh Till You Cry Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero Lyrics
- Aerosmith - What It Takes Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - She's The One Lyrics
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
- Rudimental - Free Lyrics
- Pink - Family Portrait Lyrics