CALIBRETTO 13 - FROM ME TO YOU LYRICS
Artist: Calibretto 13 Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
You tell me I'm bound and I need to be set free
But it's hard to believe 'cos you're just like me
You tell me I have a drug-alcohol addiction
Yet you offer no way out, no solution
You tell me if I don't change my ways I'll be condemned to hell
Well, maybe you're right, but oh well
It's so easy to show me what I'm doing wrong
It's so easy to point out all my sins
But what about you, aren't you supposed to show me love?
Isn't that how you Christians are supposed to live?
You tell me I need to follow Jesus and change my ways
But why would I want to be like you, you always seem so ashamed
You tell me I need to get saved from this fiery pit
But who wants to serve the God of a hypocrite?
Until you start to practice what you preach don't ever expect me to change the way I live
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Calibretto 13 From Me To You Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Shankar Mahadevan - Koi Jo Mila ..breathless Lyrics
- Faydee - Laugh Till You Cry Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero Lyrics
- Aerosmith - What It Takes Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - She's The One Lyrics
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
- Rudimental - Free Lyrics
- Pink - Family Portrait Lyrics