CALVARIUM - SUICIDE MANIFESTO LYRICS
Artist: Calvarium Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
At the circle of malevolence
No joy to benefit from here
Time is sharpening my knife
Reflections of pain and misery
Had humanity meant a thing to me
Would I still embrace depression?
Secrets of the moon
Nail me to this place
Filled with nausea
And whirling memories
With age would I wield
knowledge and mysteries
But the human in me
Will lead me to decay
I hear the humming of the trees
The calling of the withering leaves
The shivering voice of remembrance
Cold steel for an age of hate...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Calvarium Suicide Manifesto Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Weeknd - Kiss Land Lyrics
- Jessie J - Wild Lyrics
- Shankar Mahadevan - Koi Jo Mila ..breathless Lyrics
- Faydee - Laugh Till You Cry Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero Lyrics
- Aerosmith - What It Takes Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - She's The One Lyrics
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
- Rudimental - Free Lyrics
- Pink - Family Portrait Lyrics