CAPDOWN - POSITIVITY LYRICS
Artist: Capdown Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Try to convince me that my dreams lie high out of reach
In the sky, in the clouds
I have to say, I think you're wrong
Why should I try to find a way to make me think and feel the same?
It's all about limiting your future
How comes this way?
What the fuck are we tryin' to say?
I plan to enjoy and achieve within my lifetime
And no amount of negativity will be enough to change me
This time I stand and I'm not alone
This is my future
This is my priority
It may take a long time
But I'll be risin' up
Don't mean I think I tuff
But it means I move on
Don't look but see
Be aware cos shit ain't the way it has to be
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Capdown Positivity Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- Snow Patrol - Run Lyrics
- Anastacia - At The Beginning Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Sometimes Lyrics
- Tangerine Kitty - Dumb Ways To Die Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You...but I Lied Lyrics
- Alice Cooper - Poison Lyrics
- J. Cole - Cole Summer Lyrics
- Chumbawamba - I Get Knocked Down Lyrics
- Steelheart - She's Gone Lyrics