CAPITAL LIGHTS - FALLING FROM A STAR LYRICS
Artist: Capital Lights Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
We won't take the fall in all the hatred of it all United we will rise with none left behind falling faster... My brother be in decay. I will submit to you. Thus far, we really haven't grown that far apart; but it's still ripping out my heart. And it feels like I'm falling from a star. Joy seems so hard to get, I can't put my finger on it. And it feels like I'm falling from a star. Tonight I will lift up my brothers; And give them all of the love that they deserve. No blame in it. No shame in it. Show them how much they mean to me. I need you tonight, I need you to kill all the pain that is living within I can't be real but im sick of pretend, without your love it would be harder to reach me i let them circle around and defeat me i never thought that my life would go on but its on and on...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Capital Lights Falling From A Star Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- Snow Patrol - Run Lyrics
- Anastacia - At The Beginning Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Sometimes Lyrics
- Tangerine Kitty - Dumb Ways To Die Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You...but I Lied Lyrics
- Alice Cooper - Poison Lyrics
- J. Cole - Cole Summer Lyrics
- Chumbawamba - I Get Knocked Down Lyrics
- Steelheart - She's Gone Lyrics