CARPE TENEBRUM - THE PAINTING LYRICS
Artist: Carpe Tenebrum Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
I've loved you with forever
as I saw you at the door.
And she screams as he tells her who she is
reaps at the void she never touched
knowing the creature writhes away
while the lust for the strains.
And he screams at you hurting his pain
remember the void touch his knife (they tell her)
touch his pain this hurt to familiar...
The drain realms suffocate
the power generates the look sees beyond
and you want to touch his painting his painting...
but the liquid is poison the poison
poisonous as the mirror you saw before
and confusion and the self rising
like a dark, winged reaper
that you knew it all before
that you love in the dark
the look sees beyond
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Carpe Tenebrum The Painting Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- The Beatles - Here, There And Everywhere Lyrics
- Boyzone - Words Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Amazing Lyrics
- The Bangles - Manic Monday Lyrics
- Nelly - Dilemma Lyrics
- Pantera - This Love Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Ben Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - The Promise Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Honesty Lyrics