CELESTIAL CROWN - TRAPPED IN THE DARK LYRICS
Artist: Celestial Crown Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
It rules me, drags me into black
Lifeless, within the moonlit sky I'm lying
My wings are torn I'm crying
"Why am I here? What have I done?
Who goes near? Where is my Sun?"
Trapped in the Dark I'm paralyzed
Dark fills me up with Her Drink
Sweet pictures She draws before me eyes
Acute pain! She sinks her teeth in into me
When She is ending to swallow me
She flings me down, falling I call the Sun
Why must I suffer? Why my weak body can't
Oppose when Darkness covers me?
Why must I comply with Her wishes?
Oh my dear Lord, why me?"
Soulless, wingless and twisted
I'm falling into space
Dark took my soul and cut my wings
But She can't take my faith
Clouds stop my downfall
I'm waiting for someone ...
... I'm waiting for my Death to come ...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Celestial Crown Trapped In The Dark Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- Oasis - Don't Go Away Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day Lyrics
- Don Mclean - Vincent Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You Lyrics
- Cranberries - Dreams Lyrics
- Scorpions - Send Me An Angel Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang Lyrics