CELINE DION - ALL BY MYSELF LYRICS
Writer(s):CARMEN, ERIC / RACHMANINOFF, SERGEI
Artist: Celine Dion Lyrics
Popularity: 2905 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 5:14 am December 23, 2003.
I never needed anyone
And makin' love was just for fun
Those days are gone
I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial the telephone
All by myself
Don't want to be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't want to live, all by myself anymore
Hard to be sure
Some times I feel so insecure
And love so distant and obscure
Remains the cure
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, EMI Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
All By Myself gets avg. rating 9.7 out of 10 based on 12 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Celine Dion All By Myself Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Disaster Lyrics
- Oasis - Don't Go Away Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day Lyrics
- Don Mclean - Vincent Lyrics
- Cranberries - Dreams Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You Lyrics
- Scorpions - Send Me An Angel Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back Lyrics
- Def Leppard - When Love And Hate Collide Lyrics