CELTIC FROST - DROWN IN ASHES LYRICS
Artist: Celtic Frost Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Concealed behind my dying eyes.
This hell of anger and weary lies.
A frame of mind, a dismal soul.
My final womb, this flesh turned cold.
You held me down and let me bleed.
My love, it died, along with me.
A world of scars and caresses pale.
And thoughts as chaste as pristine dew.
And flowers placed across your face.
I trace the life I've lost with you.
This bleakest pit that you've unveiled.
I hate to love as it is pain.
My hands are cut but still I sail.
An ocean of sadness in the rain.
My flesh, my blood.
My wound, my cry.
My broken back, my all now dies.
My soul, my tomb.
My pain, my joy.
My darkest mind, my love destroyed.(x3)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Celtic Frost Drown In Ashes Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- Oasis - Don't Go Away Lyrics
- Gilbert O'sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally) Lyrics
- Don Mclean - Vincent Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You Lyrics
- Cranberries - Dreams Lyrics
- Scorpions - Send Me An Angel Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day Lyrics
- Scorpions - You And I Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills Lyrics