CHAMPION - FOURTH OF JULY LYRICS
Writer(s):JENNINGS, WAYLON ALBRIGHT
Artist: Champion Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
It's a new day. I woke up feeling wiser than I did yesterday. I've cleaned a slate I never thought I would. Thinking about the good times between me and you. And I've been thinking about those time. And how I let hatred tear me down. And I know it's gotten us nowhere. So it's time I let go, break free, and live my life. Now its tinme to let it go. Because tomorrow may not come. And I need to let you know that there's something here that we can save. Before it's too I don't want to say these words to your grave. And I've been thinking about those times and how I let hatred tear me down. And how it's gotten us nowhere. So this time I want to know what you're thinking. Can we learn? Can we try? Can we learn to forgive and forget and leave the past behind. And begin to live our lives without any regrets. Yea I guess I have grown up but I am still learning. Yea I guess I have grown up but I'm still learning everyday. And today I'm learning to let go.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Champion Fourth Of July Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Lyrics
- Def Leppard - When Love And Hate Collide Lyrics
- Michael Buble - Feeling Good Lyrics
- U2 - One Lyrics
- Elvis Crespo - Suavemente Lyrics
- Crazy Town - Butterfly Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - All For Love Lyrics