CHARLIE PRIDE - CRYSTAL CHANDELIER LYRICS
Artist: Charlie Pride Lyrics
Popularity: 99 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
(words and music by Kenny O'Dell)
My baby makes me proud, Lord don't she make me proud
She never makes a scene by hanging all over me in a crowd
'Cause people like to talk, Lord, how they love to talk
But when they turn out the lights, I know she'll be leaving with me
And when we get behind closed doors
Then she lets her hair hang down
And she makes me glad I'm a man
Oh no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
My, behind closed doors.
My baby makes me smile, Lord don't she make me smile
She's never too far away or too tired to say "I want you"
She's always a lady, just like a lady should be
But when they turn out the lights, she's still a baby to me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Charlie Pride Crystal Chandelier Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ryan Bingham - You Are Blind Lyrics
- Disclosure - F For You Lyrics
- Nickelback - Someday Lyrics
- AC/DC - Thunderstruck Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Sunrise Lyrics
- Sade - By Your Side Lyrics
- The Who - Who Are You Lyrics
- Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- 311 - Love Song Lyrics
- The Beatles - Octopus's Garden Lyrics