CHAZ N' DAVE - THE SIDEBOARD SONG LYRICS
Artist: Chaz N' Dave Lyrics
Popularity: 40 users have visited this page this week.
She was in a temper pulling out her hair
"Your sisters brought in this scruffy looking head
Father dont give a monkeys this is what he said"
I dont care I dont care I dont care if he comes round here
I got my beer and a sideboard here let mother sort it out
if he comes round here
I said to me mother let me have a talk to dad
so he comes to the telephone he wasnt half mad
says "shes got no sense the silly little cow
and if he comes round here theres gonna be a row"
"I'll tell you something else an' all he's never got a job
he hangs around the betting shop the lazy little yob"
mother says "calm down dad hes alright
there out there snogging in the passage all night"
Biggy was a tramp with stubble on his chin
he looks like something that the cats brought in
never got no money smokes all my fags
got holes in his soles and his hanging in rags
On top of that he says i tell you why i got the hump
she had a skinny little belly now its sticking out the front
theres nothing seems to fit her shes a running out of clothes
if he thinks he takes a liberties i'll punch him on the nose
twin vocal chorus
chorus repeat to fade
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Chaz N' Dave The Sideboard Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Disaster Lyrics
- Kanye West - So Awesome (Fragment) Lyrics
- Nickelback - Someday Lyrics
- AC/DC - Thunderstruck Lyrics
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Sunrise Lyrics
- Sade - By Your Side Lyrics
- The Who - Who Are You Lyrics
- Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- 311 - Love Song Lyrics
- The Beatles - Octopus's Garden Lyrics