CHILDREN OF BODOM - COWARDS DEAD END LYRICS
Artist: Children Of Bodom Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Confront repressions of the past
Fear... Prevail... Insanity... Obey!
Draw back in silence to dwell in anxiety
No matter where I am, I'm alone
My dreams are shattered
into thousand running tears
The tears keep dripping down, down,
deep, down from my veins
I'm walking towards dead end I'm walking all alone
Two steps behind insanity
There's no starlight guiding my way throught this downward death row
Soon will be the time I have to go...
Little by little the end is drawing near
Another night and so little blood to spare
(Ya can hurt me... but ya can't possess me 'Y know...)
Kill me, hurt me, fuck me, rape me, you won't have me!
Draw back in silence to dwell in anxiety,
No matter where I am, I'm alone. I'm crying outloud
the tears of blood I bleed, so fuck the world,
I'll go now, I don't care. (Who cares?)
I'm walking towards dead end, and I'm walking all alone
Two steps ago I past insanity
There's no starlight guiding my way out this downward death row
So now is the time I have to go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Children Of Bodom Cowards Dead End Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Disaster Lyrics
- Kanye West - So Awesome (Fragment) Lyrics
- Abba - Waterloo Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Fields Of Gold Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Come Away With Me Lyrics
- Reamonn - Supergirl Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Better Man Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl Lyrics
- Slipknot - Vermilion Part 2 Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me Lyrics
- The Corrs - What Can I Do Lyrics