CHRISSY DEPAUW - WE ALWAYS WANT WHAT WE CAN'T HAVE LYRICS
Artist: Chrissy Depauw Lyrics
Popularity: 27 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
VERSE 1 i always chose to love those furthest from my reach when suddenly one of those fell in love with me waited for what i finally had thought that if i had him it would take away the sad CHORUS we always want what we can't have when it's finally placed in our hands all of a sudden things start to change desires of the heart never stay the same VERSE 2 promised if he was mine only him i'd love convinced myself he was the one sent from up above wished him for my very own said if i had just one chance i'd never let him go BRIDGE i began feeling so empty inside this feeling that i thought would never die began fading right before my eyes couldn't even bring myself to cry and i'm wondering why wondering why i hurt so much inside tell me why
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Chrissy Depauw We Always Want What We Can't Have Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - So Awesome (Fragment) Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- Vanessa Carlton - 1000 Miles Lyrics
- Slipknot - Vermilion Part 2 Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket Lyrics
- Shaggy - Mr. Bombastic Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Feeling This Lyrics
- Boyzone - Everyday I Love You Lyrics
- Kodaline - Love Like This Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Talkin' Bout A Revolution Lyrics
- 98 Degrees - I Do Cherish You Lyrics