CHRISTIAN KJELLVANDER - NO HEAVEN LYRICS
Artist: Christian Kjellvander Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Can I trust you?
Do you mean it?
Can I take it?
Got something to give?
You spoke slowly, broken by your tour
Keep crying, they say it cleanses the soul
You said "There's no heaven, only new highways and lonely men
and there is no paradise, only good days and nights"
Oh, oh, oh
Cronically half heavy hearted
Darkness I need you, to get something started
Could go driving?
Could go walking?
But not inwards?
It blends with the soul
There's no heaven, only new highways and lonely men
and there is no paradise, only good days and nights.
Oh, oh, oh
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Christian Kjellvander No Heaven Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Disaster Lyrics
- Kanye West - So Awesome (Fragment) Lyrics
- Shaggy - Mr. Bombastic Lyrics
- Queen - Bicycle Race Lyrics
- Vanessa Carlton - 1000 Miles Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Feeling This Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Talkin' Bout A Revolution Lyrics
- Boyzone - Everyday I Love You Lyrics
- R.E.M. - The One I Love Lyrics
- John Lennon - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) Lyrics