CLINT BLACK - DIXIE LULLABY (WITH BRUCE HORNSBY) LYRICS
Writer(s): CHRIS STAINTON, LEON RUSSELL
Artist: Clint Black Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
About that sweet magnolia thyme
Black-eyed Susan made some catfish stew
And papa brought some homemade wine.
All you southern children like to rock'n roll
The TV mamas tell you why
They got it on the boat from Africa
It's that Dixie Lullaby.
Well, Blind Willie Time he had a dime shoe shine
Stand down on Beale Street
And Willie would stop and just to say hello
All the shoes he'd meet.
Why are you so happy said the clean white buck
You got no reason to be happy Mr Time
And Willie would stop and just pop his rag
With a Dixie Lullaby.
So now you know the story of my southern home
With a honeysuckle wine
And if you ever think that you might come yourself
You ought to keep this thought in mind.
All you easy riders better watch you step
And if you're walkin' down below the line
That Louisiana man is gonna get you yet
With his Dixie Lullaby.
He's got a Dixie Lullaby.
He's got a Dixie Lullaby..
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Clint Black Dixie Lullaby (With Bruce Hornsby) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Never Let Me Go Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes Lyrics
- No Doubt - Underneath It All Lyrics
- John Lennon - Jealous Guy Lyrics
- The Beatles - Helter Skelter Lyrics
- Carpenters - Yesterday Once More Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Thank You Lyrics
- Blondie - One Way Or Another Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - I Need You Lyrics