CLOSET MONSTER - CLASS OPPRESSION 101 LYRICS
Artist: Closet Monster Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Conform, consume and self-constrict: the credo of the middle class neo-neo-imperialists. the globe's been conquered by capitalists, and all that's left to be insured is the masses of the herd that's me and you. The multitudes, haven't you heard? There's a war on the street against change. Seattle display. Media portrayal. Rubber bullets and batons to the face, their democratic way. We're policed in a cage. Masses of youth, haven't you heard? Corporations are running our world. Top down power like fascists regimes, and the environment is paying the bill, then we pawn off good will! Have not you heard, or is your head caught up in the system? Corporate media controlling the truth. Sugar and lies and everything nice. Persist to forget...who paid for your nikes. It's so obvious, haven't you heard? This political arena's a joke. It's all the same shit in a different pile. Blow out our brains when we're casting our vote- it's russian roulette. Haven't you heard, or is your head caught up in their system? With corporate media distorting the truth. Sugar and lies and everything nice. Persist to forget, who paid for your nikes? And don't you know? They paid with their lives.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Closet Monster Class Oppression 101 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Never Let Me Go Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes Lyrics
- No Doubt - Underneath It All Lyrics
- John Lennon - Jealous Guy Lyrics
- The Beatles - Helter Skelter Lyrics
- Carpenters - Yesterday Once More Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Thank You Lyrics
- Blondie - One Way Or Another Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - I Need You Lyrics