CLOSET MONSTER - CONVICTIONS OF A SCHOOLYARD ANARCHIST LYRICS
Artist: Closet Monster Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Suspecting who holds the pen.
Two sides to lies.
Imagine a curriculum that teaches kids to think instead of just be taught.
No wonder there are so many sleep in the streets:
I thought lamb-chops was dead...1917 is still used to kill our hope.
Not that bull shit dictatorship.
No justice no trials just suspect.
A bullet branded authority.
Five-hundred anarchists sitting on their knees (executed for what they believe).
That's not camaraderic to me.
Our heroes pass we still cheer on.
But were they really heroes?
Battle in the ukraine to control the party.
Scare them subordiante: terror terror state inflicted.
What is modern state terror?
Bush and CNN.
He asked me if police and armed forces were mechanisms of minority rule.
State control out of control.
She asked him if fear and propaganda always will drivert a people's revolt.
History class's evil twin.
Revolt. "Yeah...I may dream but at least I'm not dead like you."
They want fair reparations for history contested.
One students search for a fair historical document.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Closet Monster Convictions Of A Schoolyard Anarchist Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Never Let Me Go Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes Lyrics
- No Doubt - Underneath It All Lyrics
- John Lennon - Jealous Guy Lyrics
- The Beatles - Helter Skelter Lyrics
- Carpenters - Yesterday Once More Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Thank You Lyrics
- Blondie - One Way Or Another Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - I Need You Lyrics