CLOSET MONSTER - FRIDAY NIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Closet Monster Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Nine o'clock, Friday night, you don't know what to do The local suburban convenience store is where it's at, this story once again is all too true Smoking butts and sipping sodas Maxing on the cold concrete I gotta get out of this redundant routine but this town is just way too bleak Killing time and wasting life Watching all the cars as the drive by Wasting life and killing time I'm losing my mind One a.m. Saturday morning You don't know where you've been Driving around, no destination, nomadic wandering's a thrill Jesse wants to smoke up, London wants to grow up, and Kyle's score is under par Talking about you idle ideologies: political... BLAH BLAH BLAH Killing time and wasting life Watching all the cars as they drive by Wasting life and killing time I'm losing my mind Wasting time and killing LIFE
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Closet Monster Friday Night Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Never Let Me Go Lyrics
- Carpenters - Yesterday Once More Lyrics
- The Beatles - Helter Skelter Lyrics
- John Lennon - Jealous Guy Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mother Lyrics
- A-ha - Take On Me Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - I Need You Lyrics
- Blondie - One Way Or Another Lyrics