COBRA SKULLS - COBRA SKULLIFORNIA LYRICS
Artist: Cobra Skulls Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
So you come from the city
you got big city money to spend,
I don't want your big city money
in my town my friend,
you don't appreciate it
you want to appropriate it,
and make a profit turn
you heard it through the grapevine
or read it in a magazine,
you're living in a hell hole
and somewhere far away
has a national ranking
and you start thinking
"How could they be wrong?"
star where you are!
We don't want vacation homes
and a garage for every car,
you planted seeds in the desert
you stole your water from afar,
new Southern California
stay where you are!
you had enough of the hustle and bustle
that delivered you to success,
but you need that Neiman Marcus
and you can't go long without
all the amenities that
made it such a mess
you want to bring it with you
look how you sprawl!
you're addicted to construction
you will consume us all
so if you want to make my town
look like L.A. you might as well
just stay right where you are
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cobra Skulls Cobra Skullifornia Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Never Let Me Go Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes Lyrics
- No Doubt - Underneath It All Lyrics
- John Lennon - Jealous Guy Lyrics
- The Beatles - Helter Skelter Lyrics
- Carpenters - Yesterday Once More Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Thank You Lyrics
- Blondie - One Way Or Another Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - I Need You Lyrics