COHEED AND CAMBRIA - BLOOD RED SUMMER LYRICS
Writer(s):TRAVIS STEVER, JOSHUA EPPARD, MICHAEL T. TODD, CLAUDIO SANCHEZ
Artist: Coheed And Cambria Lyrics
Popularity: 81 users have visited this page this week.
Please don't tell my secrets, keep them hidden
You got it
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or
Do I need what is given or honest?
Does is cost me scarring if the words stay true?
Even number for your nephew
I don't want it anymore
And when the answer that you want
Is in the question that you state
Come what may
In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead?
You got it
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from
Will they know what I've done in the after?
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you
I don't want it
What did I do to deserve this?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Coheed And Cambria Blood Red Summer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mother Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Sailing Lyrics
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Cinderella Lyrics
- Craig David - Rise And Fall Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River Lyrics
- Dubliners - Whiskey In The Jar Lyrics
- Oasis - Live Forever Lyrics
- The Cure - Close To Me Lyrics