COLOR ME BADD - WILDFLOWER LYRICS
Writer(s):BON JOVI, JON
Artist: Color Me Badd Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
And many times her eyes fought back the tears.
And when her youthful world was about to fall in
Each time her slender shoulders,
bore the weight of all her fears.
And the sorrow no one hears,
Still rings in midnight silence
In her ears...
Let her cry, for she’s a lady (she’s a lady)
Let her dream, for she’s a child (child)
Let the rain fall down upon her
She’s a free and gentle flower, growing wild
And if by chance that I should hold her, (And if by chance that I should hold her)
let me hold her for a time (let me hold her for a time)
And if allowed but one possession,
I will pick her from the garden to be mine.( I will pick her from the garden to be mine)
Be careful how you touch her, for she’ll awaken
And sleeps the only freedom that she knows ( That she knows)
And when you walk into her eyes, you won’t believe
The way she’s always payin,
For a debt she never owes
And the silent wind still blows, That only she can hear,
And so she goes....
Repeat Chorus twice
She’s a flower...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Color Me Badd Wildflower Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos Lyrics
- John Lennon - Mother Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Sailing Lyrics
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Cinderella Lyrics
- Craig David - Rise And Fall Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River Lyrics
- Dubliners - Whiskey In The Jar Lyrics
- Oasis - Live Forever Lyrics
- The Cure - Close To Me Lyrics