CONNICK HARRY JR - A WINK AND A SMILE LYRICS
Artist: Connick Harry Jr Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Of just keeping time
Of hanging around
In sleepy towns forever.
Back roads empty for miles.
Well, you can't have a dream
And cut it to fit
But when I saw you, I knew
We'd go together
Like a wink and a smile.
Leave your old Jalopy
By the railroad track
We'll get a hip double dip
Tip-toppy two-seat Pontiac
So you can rev her up
Don't go slow
It's only green lights and alrights
Let's go together
With a wink and a smile
Give me a wink and a smile
We go together like a wink and a smile
Now my heart is music
Such a simple song
Sing it again, the notes never end
This is where I belong
Just the sound of your voice
The light in your eyes
We're so far away from yesterday
Together with a wink and a smile
We go together like a wink and a smile.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Connick Harry Jr A Wink And A Smile Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze Lyrics
- Evanescence - My Immortal Lyrics
- Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing Lyrics
- The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Escape Lyrics
- Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love Lyrics
- Seal - Kiss From A Rose Lyrics
- Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This Lyrics