CORKY AND THE JUICE PIGS - THE CHURCH LYRICS
Artist: Corky and the Juice Pigs Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
My pants can't hide the bulge God gave to me
I'm proud of the width and the length of my part
You should see me break the young girls' hearts
I always draw a crowd when I take a pee
Well I don't mean to brag but my main piece drags
And when I got to bed the mattress sags
It's hard to doze when you're long as a firehose
Oh lemmee tell ya...
We belong to the church of the well-endowed man
If you measured us in feet we'd be over ten
Thank you Lord for making us well-endowed men
Thank you Lord for making us well-endowed men.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Corky and the Juice Pigs The Church Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Do Or Die Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - The Race Lyrics
- The Who - Pinball Wizard Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Mandy Lyrics
- Craig David - Seven Days Lyrics
- Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Thank God I Found You Lyrics
- Candice Glover - I Am Beautiful Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - My Valentine Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine Lyrics
- Nirvana - You Know You're Right Lyrics