CRASH TEST DUMMIES - SUPERMAN'S SONG LYRICS
Artist: Crash Test Dummies Lyrics
Popularity: 252 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
He'd just come along and scoop em
Up under his arm like that,
Quick as a cat, in the jungle.
Clark Kent, now there was a real gent,
He would not be caught sittin' around in no jungle scape, dumb as an ape, doin' nothing.
Superman never made any money,
Savin' the world from Solomon Grundy.
And sometimes I despair
The world will never see another man like him.
Hey Bob, Supe had a straight job!
Even though he coulda smashed through
Any bank in the United States.
He had the strength but he would not.
Folks said his family were all dead.
Planet crumbled, but Superman he forced himself
To carry on, forget Krypton, and keep goin'
Tarzan was king of the jungle,
And lord over all the apes.
But he could hardly string together
Four words, I Tarzan you Jane.
Sometimes when Supe was stoppin' crimes,
I'll bet that he was tempted to just quit
And turn his back on man,
Join Tarzan in the forest.
But he stayed in the city,
Kept on changin' clothes
In dirty old phone booths 'til his work was through.
Had northin' to do but go on home.
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Superman's Song gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 2 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crash Test Dummies Superman's Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - City of Angels Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- Weezer - Say It Aint So Lyrics
- Firehouse - I Live My Life For You Lyrics