CRASHDOG - BLOODY LANE LYRICS
Artist: Crashdog Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Where mercy takes a holiday, hatred wears a crown.
The undertaker's king in Ulster Town.
Green the fields of envy, red the bloody lane.
Still they bury and they bury in my name.
Bells ring out in Belfast.
How many more will die?
The wounded stain the cradle to the grave.
How spite, fear, and bigotry can change the face of shame.
Do the losses really balance out the gain
Grey and broken cobblestone, yellow is the moon.
Bitterest of tears are shed of those who die too soon.
And answers aren't so simple when the truth is plain to see,
you'd do to them what you would do to me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crashdog Bloody Lane Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics