CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL - PENTHOUSE PAUPER LYRICS
Artist: Creedence Clearwater Revival Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I wouldn't build just anything;
And if I was a ball player,
I wouldn't play no second string.
And if I were some jew'lry, baby;
Lord, I'd have to be a diamond ring.
If I were a secret, Lord, I never would be told.
If I were a jug of wine, Lord, my flavor would be old.
I could be most anything,
But it got to be twenty-four karat solid gold, oh.
If I were a gambler, you know I'd never lose,
And if I were a guitar player,
Lord, I'd have to play the blues.
If I was a hacksaw, my blade would be razor sharp.
If I were a politician, I could prove that monkeys talk.
You can find the tallest building,
Lord, I'd have me the house on top.
Oh, let's go!
All right, keep goin'!
I'm the penthouse pauper;
I got nothin' to my name.
I'm the penthouse pauper; baby,
I got nothing to my name.
I can be most anything,
'Cause when you got nothin' it's all the same.
Oh, let's move to this song!
Lord, look at my penthouse.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Creedence Clearwater Revival PENTHOUSE PAUPER Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics