CREEPMIME - CLARITY LYRICS
Artist: Creepmime Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
As a dreamer
I've had my moments as a visionary
I've solved every riddle with ease
Made easy work of the puzzle that's me
Seen from within what is seen from without
Felt removed from all traces of doubt
And my stonewalled waking hell
I have often hoped for clarity
I've longed for the answers I need
Played hide and seek with the nature of me
I've prayed in vain for a part of myself, my prey
To feel removed from all traces of doubt
And his stonewalled waking hell
How and why?
Who am I?
How can I ever hope to be the real me?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Creepmime Clarity Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics