CRIME IN STEREO - ALMOST GHOSTLESS ABOVE THE GATHERING OCEANS LYRICS
Artist: Crime In Stereo Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
We wade out into it, Dawn of the century.
We're way out, we raise up our arms and wave them in disbelief.
And like brothers we march each other right off, torches lit on the shore.
Midway between the forks in the long face of constant war.
There's a love common to us all
And there's trouble coming from the opposite shore
It's above us. I can feel it coming
We wait out each other, drawn through the centuries
We're here now
We raise up our arms and wave them in disbelief
We're drawing in tight the tiny circles of space
in the constant effort to erase
The constant war on your face
(Despite our deceit) Hidden away, still we breathe.
There's a love coming to us all.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crime In Stereo Almost Ghostless Above The Gathering Oceans Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics