CRIME IN STEREO - BARFIGHT ON BEDFORD AVE. LYRICS
Artist: Crime In Stereo Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
on borrowed friends and borrowed time.
We don’t live that way done here,
those bonds have formed throughout the years
of the worst times, never the best.
Your superficial smile and two-week old friendships
don’t impress me
The best of you couldn’t get the least of my interest.
Things change as quick as a hit-and-run
There’s a lot of red lights between these days and the rest of our lives.
Tell whoever that was to be careful which ones he runs.
There’s nothing left but to put my faith in friends.
So ink up that skin and do your best to fit in.
This is your last chance to hold on to what you’ve been given.
Cause I don’t mind, it’s kind of flattering to me
watching you drown beneath all the things that you wish you could be.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crime In Stereo Barfight On Bedford Ave. Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics