CRIME IN STEREO - NO GOLD STARS FOR NATIONALISM LYRICS
Artist: Crime In Stereo Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Now all my happiest memories
bear distance resemblance
to a nations spent shell casings to me.
It’s so obscene.
With guns, germs, and steel we march faithfully into war
until this one becomes abandoned
like those on drugs and poverty before.
Two men do not make a world.
If it’s for us all, where’s the support?
Let’s call a spade imperialism.
We’re off focus. I bet if I had a gun
and a bullet for every kid I knew around here
whose parents haven’t spoken in years,
I could fight these wars myself.
Procure oil myself.
Given half chance by myself
to produce results in foreign lands
I could connect pipelines by myself.
Establish satellites by myself.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crime In Stereo No Gold Stars For Nationalism Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics