CRIME IN STEREO - SUDAN LYRICS
Artist: Crime In Stereo Lyrics
Popularity: 40 users have visited this page this week.
...Vanished in fury of smoke. Before she left she spoke about a problem and a plan. She said "I plan to make my escape, gonna check out the United States. Can't take this island wasteland. How can I be who I want when they know me as who I am? Besides, people work their whole lives hoping to get here. I figure they could use the room. A great place to get rich, have kids and die. I probably won't be coming back so soon. How can I be who I want if I stay here with you? So goodnight, Dark Island. It's the weight of life spent peeking out from beneath the trees...the way the front lawns wander on endlessly. And it's not a bad life. Working 9-5, weekend gardening and cheating on your wife. But if you find yourself broken in the slow mercury of days, and have the courage for the traffic, I know a secret to escape: just be who it is they want. It's easy to find your way. I can't help feeling like there's never enough friends or any friendly faces, just a bunch of clever ways to say "Jesus Saves'"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crime In Stereo Sudan Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics