CRIME IN STEREO - WHEN THE WOMEN COME OUT TO DANCE LYRICS
Artist: Crime In Stereo Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
consumed in the science of the dark."
I was following the light
from the crimson ghost on your arm.
She said "There must be someone sitting at home
waiting for you miserably."
Well there's not,
but there was.
She was always down on me.
I used to think it was gravity...
now I'm pretty sure it's self-esteem.
It still doesn't bother me.
Entirely in the silence of the dark
she said, "I don't even think that
Danzig is that cool anymore..."
So there she stood half naked
but not the half that gets men dreaming.
And she talked about love
and the current state of the scene:
"I heard it's not as good as it used to be.
But we can always smoke out the room and see
how many shapes can we twist in the fog...
Let's stay up late talking about God
and those we've loved before
until we pass out and dream about war
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Crime In Stereo When The Women Come Out To Dance Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- P!nk - Try Lyrics
- George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi Lyrics
- The Who - My Generation Lyrics
- Gospel - Take My Hand, Precious Lord Lyrics
- Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - Come What May Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Shot Through The Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You Lyrics