CRYPTIC CARNAGE - DISOBEDIANCE LYRICS
Artist: Cryptic Carnage Lyrics
Popularity: 3 users have visited this page this week.
A sight so cruel and cold,
An act of violence-so senseless,
The silence is like a moaning scream,
Death takes everything, just like here...
With the sun the light is fading...
"Did the murder change my world?"
Who am I-am or beast?
I did it but still lost
Did I speak fair words in my decision,
Or was it just an awful murder?
I`m of royal blood, noble and pure
I can`t be the murder once more
I want to lead my people with just hand,
My disgrace shall be forgotten then
I want to ban the devil from my body,
to reach the holy blessing now
Some days later, the duke is haunting
He meets two poachers by surprise
"Who has given you the right to hunt?
At this old tree you shall find death
The words I speak´, they are the law,
Disobediance is paid with death!
I`m of royal blood and I will rule,
Who disobeys me is to lose!
He is to lose everything he owns,
For my anger is my world`s rule
The words I speak, they are the law,
DISOBEDIANCE is paid with death!"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Cryptic Carnage Disobediance Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Northern Lights Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Birth Lyrics
- Firehouse - I Live My Life For You Lyrics
- Weezer - Say It Aint So Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues Lyrics
- Fugees - Killing Me Softly Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Addicted Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Lullaby (Good Night My Angel) Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - I'm A Bitch I'm A Lover Lyrics